Company: Empire City Laboratories
Job location: 229 49th Street Brooklyn, NY 11220
Pay Rate: $15.00/Hourly
Benefits: 401(k) Health Insurance, Dental insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid time off (Sick days, Vacation Days) Employee discount, Flexible schedule and Life insurance
Under the direction of the Distribution Supervisor, the Warehouse Associate is responsible for wrapping, loading, and delivering finished goods along with enabling our mission by ensuring the products to our customers.
Job Responsibilities :
- Under close supervision acquires job skills and learns company procedures to complete routine tasks.
- Picking and packing, pulling down orders from system
- Printing forms for distribution, creating shipping labels for FedEx ground or Express
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped. Check packing list against received items
- Verify quality of product received
- Generate manual/internal packing list for missing packing slips
- Label and organize inventory in a logical manner for good work flow
- Perform month end counts
- Familiarity with ordering patterns
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to packing slips for distribution to the laboratories
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas
- File requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- May perform mail clerk responsibilities if needed
- Count laboratory inventory for cart restock.
- Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Drives company vehicle with supplies and reagents to the laboratory as needed.
- Wear the proper safety equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.