As the Chief Financial Officer you will be responsible for Managing the Financial Actions of Empire City Laboratories.
- Responsible for managing financial actions such as plan, direct, manage. and control the overall financial plans of the Laboratory.
- Tracking all transactions and cash flow.
- Analyzing strengths and weaknesses in the companies finances.
- Overseeing financial success
- Assume responsibility for developing and leading financial strategies that will lead to the continued stability and growth of the Laboratory.
- Ensure the maintenance and enhancement of financial and accounting systems, processes, and internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization and oversee federal awards and programs.
- Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements.
- Provides both strategic and hands-on leadership
- Quickly develop a high level of trust with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, through the implementation of transparent and rigorous financial processes and procedures.
- Develop and implement best practices and tools to ensure a well-controlled yet flexible organization that has strong fiscal management, project coordination, cross-team communications, and workflows
- Excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- 5 + years of experience and stability in a Chief Financial Officer position
- Bachelors or Master’s degree (or equivalent experience) in accounting, business accounting, or finance
- Certified Public Accountant