- Responsible for managing financial actions such as plan, direct, manage and control the overall financial plans of the Laboratory
- Tracking all transactions and cash flow
- Analyzing strengths and weaknesses in the companies finances
- Overseeing financial success
- Provides both strategic and hands-on leadership
- Assume responsibility for developing and leading financial strategies that will lead to the continued stability and growth of the Laboratory.
- Quickly develop a high level of trust with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, through the implementation of transparent and rigorous financial processes and procedures.
- Ensure the maintenance and enhancement of financial and accounting systems, processes, and internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization and oversee federal awards and programs.
- Reports to Chief Operating Officer
- Preferably someone living in Brooklyn, NY
- The candidate selected for the position can only work at Empire City Labs during employment.
- Up to $200,000 K Annually
- 229 49th street Brooklyn, NY 11220 (onsite position, must come into the office 5 days a week).